This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi...just want to know if zenfone 3 max 5.2 model: ASUS_X008D is still supported by developers? Tnx.

larz_925_ltd
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X008D
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not sure?
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
No other details except for that simple question whether developer still provides support interms of system/patches updates. I have NO serious issues with my old asus mobile phone. Thank you. ===============================

2 REPLIES 2

larz_925_ltd
Star I
A prompt reply to my query is much appreciated. Thank you.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
larz.925.ltd

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_X008D
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not sure?
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

No other details except for that simple question whether developer still provides support interms of system/patches updates. I have NO serious issues with my old asus mobile phone. Thank you. ===============================

Hi...just want to know if zenfone 3 max 5.2 model: ASUS_X008D is still supported by developers? Tnx.
No, it is not supported anymore officially.
Update policy have been ended for Zenfone 3 series. Currently ongoing support is only for models beyond 2019.
Thanks!