This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem right airtrigger (Red)

Meagashira
Star I
Hi, my tencent version of rog 5 has problem on right airtrigger only when phone its cold: the airtrigger does not work correctly but only begins to function as soon as the phone starts to heat up (for example, after a few minutes of starting cod mobile it works fine). is it my problem alone? thank you

2 REPLIES 2

HRS
Star II
I have similar problems with the triggers. Sometimes the triggers do not register presses even when the push sensitivity is set to full high with sensitivity boost on. I contacted ASUS support. they said to factory reset my phone. I still sometimes face this similar issue even after resetting my device. Just to clarify, I was on ASUS factory firmware when i purchased my phone. I updated to latest WW.840 version and then this problem apperaed.

Meagashira
Star I
HRS

I have similar problems with the triggers. Sometimes the triggers do not register presses even when the push sensitivity is set to full high with sensitivity boost on. I contacted ASUS support. they said to factory reset my phone. I still sometimes face this similar issue even after resetting my device. Just to clarify, I was on ASUS factory firmware when i purchased my phone. I updated to latest WW.840 version and then this problem apperaed.

View post
I confirm you that the problem its real with the original firmware and updated. My problem exist with the original firmware and with the recent update.