This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of rog 3 have a warmer tone.the whites look yellowish white.any setting to make true white?

jerquait
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jerquait,
You can use Splendid App to customize Display settings as per your need. Everyone's setting may be as per their needs.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Use 'Standard' in Splendid. That is the best i think. It almost seems washed but look better as most other phones will have boosted colours, even this one by default. Changing colour temperatures messes with colours overall.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

Use 'Standard' in Splendid. That is the best i think. It almost seems washed but look better as most other phones will have boosted colours, even this one by default. Changing colour temperatures messes with colours overall.

View post
don't use that setting, it washes out the colors just to much, use the custimized setting and do 2 ticks on saturation to the left, thats pretty much perfect and won't completely wash out your image.