This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we activate second LED flash light in Rog 3??

jerquait
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

20 REPLIES 20

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jerquait,
You can't activate second LED flash light, it is for the accessory. Thanks.

markovo
Rising Star I
The screen is too big for it's resolution thus the sharpness is bad.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
markovo

The screen is too big for it's resolution thus the sharpness is bad.

View post
R u serious , i mean i have a 32inch tv with 720p screen idk why i assumed thats its 1080p before buying and come to know its 720p but bought it 4 years ago so i was dumb then but my point is this is not what you call large and screen dont losse any detail at this size, its the calibration that sucks and screen will loose quality at high refresh rates coz thats how oled works

markovo
Rising Star I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166612#Comment_166612

R u serious , i mean i have a 32inch tv with 720p screen idk why i assumed thats its 1080p before buying and come to know its 720p but bought it 4 years ago so i was dumb then but my point is this is not what you call large and screen dont losse any detail at this size, its the calibration that sucks and screen will loose quality at high refresh rates coz thats how oled works

View post
And the image is razor sharp right? No it is not. You can't compare a tv screen of any kind with a phone screen or even a monitor as tv pixels are way bigger and you watch it from greater distance. But if you are satisfied with 720p ot a 32" tv than 1080p on phone will be a magic to your eyes. Comming from a 2K phone screen with more than 500 ppi, ROG 3 screen is not sharp enough for me. Calibration does not have anything to do with image sharpness.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
markovo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166769#Comment_166769

And the image is razor sharp right? No it is not. You can't compare a tv screen of any kind with a phone screen or even a monitor as tv pixels are way bigger and you watch it from greater distance. But if you are satisfied with 720p ot a 32" tv than 1080p on phone will be a magic to your eyes. Comming from a 2K phone screen with more than 500 ppi, ROG 3 screen is not sharp enough for me. Calibration does not have anything to do with image sharpness.

View post
Well , if you compare a 2k panel with fhd panel then i dont think its a rocket science to understand that its logical to have less ppi and that means less sharpness 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
And theres no land and sky difference of 2k and fhd in mobiles panels as the panels size small , and i also came from a 2k panel to fhd so its something you wont notice afte few hours of using the device