This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166615#Comment_166615

I know you are talking about me and Amit. You are just in denial.

Don't worry about the essay, but don't be crying over something what moderators here can't control. I have given you the best solution and that's to reach for the top and that's the headquarters. But, that's if you have the guts. But I guess not.

View post
If mods can not control things here then why are they here? Probably just for F themselves and i am not crying I am here to make cry. Also, you didn't give the solution, actually you never did. Talking about guts, l wanna hear the same thing from mods that they don't give a fucking shit about our problems and there are useless people in Asus's team then I'll definitely reach the headquarters. And if you wanna see my guts, just face me once buddy I'll shove your solutions to A** until you gonna cry for mercy.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166619#Comment_166619

If mods can not control things here then why are they here? Probably just for F themselves and i am not crying I am here to make cry. Also, you didn't give the solution, actually you never did. Talking about guts, l wanna hear the same thing from mods that they don't give a fucking shit about our problems and there are useless people in Asus's team then I'll definitely reach the headquarters. And if you wanna see my guts, just face me once buddy I'll shove your solutions to A** until you gonna cry for mercy.

View post
Save whatever guts you have for the letter to the headquarters. I have given you a solution to get help and you just need to do it.
Top tip of the day: don't be a hot head when you write to the headquarters or if you need help anywhere for that matter. It doesn't help you at all.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166674#Comment_166674

Save whatever guts you have for the letter to the headquarters. I have given you a solution to get help and you just need to do it.

Top tip of the day: don't be a hot head when you write to the headquarters or if you need help anywhere for that matter. It doesn't help you at all.

View post
Its better try to avoid useless comments. That will help thread to be on track. Rather than getting closed.
We all are here to discuss i would just say try doing your good work. I know there are very few users who try to help in whatever manner they can and you are one of them. there will be some users who themselves cannot contribute and only keep mocking people for fun. If they feel happiness in that thing than we should appreciate there blahh blah.... Let them speak to themselves. We cannot change people minds😜 keep your good work no matter what people say or in however manner you do. It is appreciated atleast you are trying something to help users.
Have a great day everyone.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166619#Comment_166619

View post
When he says mods don't have control he means they cannot magicially repair your device. They are moderators of the forum, they are not developers nor repair technicians, meaning they cant write any software updates or similair, all they can do is relay your message to the right people.
You're definitely crying.
He did give you "the solution" multiple times infact, the problem here is your lack of processing his content, I strongly recommend that you start reading his actual posts, I know your attention span is likely very short but try not to give up after 2 words.
People who threat others over the internet are usually very timid in real life, not only that but doing that also is a very good indicator for low intelligence, hence I would recommend you to refrain from doing that unless you want people to absolutely not take you serious at all, then by all means continue.

@ronald1985 Have to dissagree, if you play it right, u'll get prioitized threatment. People want to get rid of an annoying customer than one that waits patentently. Since repair centers and such are obliged to repair the device, they have to deal with an annoying customers, so they will speed up the process usually. However don't do this if the service in question isnt obliged to do so, otherwise they can deny service, but in this case, being a hothead and showing real distate for the state the phone is in, can be quite helpful.

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166674#Comment_166674

View post
You don't have to worry about my guts shithead. I already wrote an email and will write more. Always saying given you a solution given you a solution, this is not the solution is called advice. And I know you can only advise people because you are such a pussy that you can't do anything besides liking Asus's dirty A* hole. Don't tell me how to deal with pussy people like you and Asus team.