This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Two bugs which needs definite fix with latest security patch in future FOTA.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.123
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Power master, screen recording.
Power Master Bug :-
Suppose i am using "balance mode" before going to bed at night and if for whole night my "smart switch" options are turned On Say upto 6am in morning than after 6am system should switch back to "balance mode". But what i see is system switches back to "power saving mode" where i loose all my notifictaions on few apps. (This is very old bug) also i need to change my battery modes manually daily.
1. Switch by battery level :-for example (battery below 20% i keep system on super saving mode(After full charge it should go back to balance mode but it goes to power saving mode)
2. SWITCH BY SCHEDULE :-Suppose i have set this option to any super saving or power saving modes for some schedule then After completion of task of provided schedule system switches to power saving mode instead of balance mode.
Note :- i am using schedule super saving mode please try to confirm mostly with scheduled super saving for exact bug capture.

Screen Recording bug :-
My display sleep is set to 30 seconds. Now when i start the screen recording. After 30 seconds my display goes to sleep. I try to unlock screen by pressing lock button or turn on screen by double tapping. As soon as the screen wakes up, Ongoing screen recording stops & gets saved. Hence screen recording gets interrupted. This is started after latest firmware version.123
These are basic daily usage bugs on Zenfone 5z which needs to be fixed Asap with latest security patch in its future upcoming FOTA.
Powermaster is so annoying because it has all to do with system notifications. And i hate missing important notifications.
I have tried all basic trouble shootings and no help even factory data reset didn't help. So please donot suggest me any basic troubleshootings. I have always tried to make this device as stable as i can and i am dissapointed to see such bugs which are very important and effecting Normal phone usage even after so long time.
I hope to see one last update with fixes and a latest security patch as a happy goodbye to Zenfone 5z users. Dont ruin good hardware with such bad support.
Thanks!
@Anders_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister

6 REPLIES 6

1947msr
Rising Star I
I always use scheduled power saving 12am to 7am and working fine for me, no issue

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
1947msr

I always use scheduled power saving 12am to 7am and working fine for me, no issue

View post
Step 1- Try to check if your battery mode is in "balance mode" before 12 am?? i. E. Before the Start of your schedule power saving.
Step 2- Does your battery mode change back to "balance mode" after completion of schedule power saving that is after 7am ?

1947msr
Rising Star I
Checked last night, showing balance mode before 12 am and after 7 am and power saving mode between 12 am to 7am
( I never use super saving mode )

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
1947msr

Checked last night, showing balance mode before 12 am and after 7 am and power saving mode between 12 am to 7am

( I never use super saving mode )

View post
Ohh than may be bugging only for super saving mode?? i am using shedule super saving in between 12am to 7am. And for that i am seeing power saving mode after 7am.