[5z] Two bugs which needs definite fix with latest security patch in future FOTA.
- Model Name: ZS620KL
- Firmware Version: 220.127.116.11
- Rooted or not:NOT
- Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Power master, screen recording.
- Power Master Bug :-
Suppose i am using "balance mode" before going to bed at night and if for whole night my "smart switch" options are turned On Say upto 6am in morning than after 6am system should switch back to "balance mode". But what i see is system switches back to "power saving mode" where i loose all my notifictaions on few apps. (This is very old bug) also i need to change my battery modes manually daily.
1. Switch by battery level :-for example (battery below 20% i keep system on super saving mode(After full charge it should go back to balance mode but it goes to power saving mode)
2. SWITCH BY SCHEDULE :-Suppose i have set this option to any super saving or power saving modes for some schedule then After completion of task of provided schedule system switches to power saving mode instead of balance mode.
Note :- i am using schedule super saving mode please try to confirm mostly with scheduled super saving for exact bug capture.
- Screen Recording bug :-
My display sleep is set to 30 seconds. Now when i start the screen recording. After 30 seconds my display goes to sleep. I try to unlock screen by pressing lock button or turn on screen by double tapping. As soon as the screen wakes up, Ongoing screen recording stops & gets saved. Hence screen recording gets interrupted. This is started after latest firmware version.123
These are basic daily usage bugs on Zenfone 5z which needs to be fixed Asap with latest security patch in its future upcoming FOTA.
Powermaster is so annoying because it has all to do with system notifications. And i hate missing important notifications.
I have tried all basic trouble shootings and no help even factory data reset didn't help. So please donot suggest me any basic troubleshootings. I have always tried to make this device as stable as i can and i am dissapointed to see such bugs which are very important and effecting Normal phone usage even after so long time.
I hope to see one last update with fixes and a latest security patch as a happy goodbye to Zenfone 5z users. Dont ruin good hardware with such bad support.