Rookie
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version:No idea lol
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:Alot
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Pubg mobile Traverse
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

Rookie
Star II
screenshot-20210512-175020976.jpg
screenshot-20210512-175035896.jpg
And yeah there is a glitch in my firmware version thing. It shows its in hardware but when I open it bam magic it's not there lol.

Rookie
Star II
I have already posted my query in asus rog 5 discussion but I'll post it here again since it's kind of crucial for the selling point in india. Pubg is like way too famous in india and gamers will buy the smartphone which ever runs it the best which is currently iphone. So whoever is going for competitive in india is going for iPhone whereas I came from iphone to rog 5 since the features were intriguing. But yeah the performance difference is like night and sky. Idk why but the game's lagging alot when there are enemies around in custom rooms. Even in classic the frame drops when we are approaching enemies for a second. This is kind off bad given the name gaming phone. I really hope you guys sort this out. Pubg is making a comeback in india and I hope that version runs smoothly but as of now it isn't. And no I didn't use vpn to play so that's not a factor. I lose most of my fights due to frame drops despite its touch sampling rate being high.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Rookie

I have already posted my query in asus rog 5 discussion but I'll post it here again since it's kind of crucial for the selling point in india. Pubg is like way too famous in india and gamers will buy the smartphone which ever runs it the best which is currently iphone. So whoever is going for competitive in india is going for iPhone whereas I came from iphone to rog 5 since the features were intriguing. But yeah the performance difference is like night and sky. Idk why but the game's lagging alot when there are enemies around in custom rooms. Even in classic the frame drops when we are approaching enemies for a second. This is kind off bad given the name gaming phone. I really hope you guys sort this out. Pubg is making a comeback in india and I hope that version runs smoothly but as of now it isn't. And no I didn't use vpn to play so that's not a factor. I lose most of my fights due to frame drops despite its touch sampling rate being high.

View post
This will be improved with time.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Rookie,
Thanks for the feedback. You don't need VPN to play PUBG Mobile as of now. There were time when many were using. Coming to the point, Android can use after market Apps without any issues. The PUBG Mobile you play now isn't having India server and India support which makes game highly unstable.
For now Battlegrounds India is making announcement so need to wait till then.