This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 3 max 5.5 supports VoLTE in Philippines?

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZC553KL
Firmware Version:15.0200.1812.503
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Goodmorning to all maybe you can release a volte update for oreo 8.1.0 im using Dito Sim he needs a volte to call to other networks like GLOBE TM SMART SUN TNT

18 REPLIES 18

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daniel Ake Bergh
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. If you change the SIM card to another device, does VoLTE work?
4. If you insert another ZC553KL VoLTE supported SIM into your device, does VoLTE work?
5. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
**Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
[Phone] How to back up the data stored in your phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Firmewre Version:15.0200.1812.503
Already did factory reset
Yes sim supported volte
Already tried safe mode no volte again
Oreo 8.1.0 does not support but nougat latest update support volte

Please release an update volte support

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daniel Ake Bergh
Thank you for your reply. I had checked on my device on the same firmware version, yet I didn't encounter the same issue, indicating that your issue does not related to the firmware version.
Which country are you from & what is your SIM carrier?

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Daniel Ake Bergh

Thank you for your reply. I had checked on my device on the same firmware version, yet I didn't encounter the same issue, indicating that your issue does not related to the firmware version.

Which country are you from & what is your SIM carrier?

View post
May i know your phone please provice an screenshot with settings firmware version and what is ur phone model?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daniel Ake Bergh
Thank you for your asking.
My test is made on ZC553KL with the same firmware version in Taiwan. However, as I mentioned above, VoLTE support requires local carrier support of each model, e,g. X sim carrier in France may support VoLTE on model A but may not support VoLTE on model B.
Please provide me the country of your residence and SIM carrier for further checking. Thank you.