Intel Graphics Command Center rotate screen shortcuts for both screens

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook Duo UX482EG
========================
Detailed description:
When using the keyboard shortcuts for rotating the screen only the main screen is rotated. It would be very nice to have both screens rotate to the same rotation using this shortcut so flipping between "book mode" and "laptop mode" were easier.
I can see this being a very useful feature to fix if it was possible - because both screens are excellent touch screens. I am using the ctrl+alt+[w, a, s, d] keys in the intel graphics command center global settings and it would be excellent for taking notes on and sketching.
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
potatosubwoofer
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Zenbook Duo UX482EG

========================

Detailed description:

When using the keyboard shortcuts for rotating the screen only the main screen is rotated. It would be very nice to have both screens rotate to the same rotation using this shortcut so flipping between "book mode" and "laptop mode" were easier.

I can see this being a very useful feature to fix if it was possible - because both screens are excellent touch screens. I am using the ctrl+alt+[w, a, s, d] keys in the intel graphics command center global settings and it would be excellent for taking notes on and sketching.

Intel Graphics Command Center rotate screen shortcuts for both screens
Thanks for shortcuts. If you have suggestions on intel CC, then you can post in the intel community forum , so that other users can see your post and then they can use those shortcuts

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Thank you for the feedback.
I have reported to related department.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48018/intel-graphics-command-center-rotate-screen-shortcuts-f...

Thanks for shortcuts. If you have suggestions on intel CC, then you can post in the intel community forum , so that other users can see your post and then they can use those shortcuts

View post
Thank you, my feedback was that Intel GCC works fine it was that the second screen isn't configured to rotate the same as the main display and I believe it is specific to the ScreenXpert software for the Zenbook Duo line of devices.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
potatosubwoofer

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166418#Comment_166418

Thank you, my feedback was that Intel GCC works fine it was that the second screen isn't configured to rotate the same as the main display and I believe it is specific to the ScreenXpert software for the Zenbook Duo line of devices.

View post
Sorry, i don't have your model laptop. so i cannot give idea