This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service error

screenshot-2839-29.png
i am gettin this error everytime i try to open armoury crate and according to my observation some funtions r really not working like i can't switch betwween the performance and turbo mode the laptop gets heated up easily and performance is around 30 fps my laptop is asus fx505dt tried reinstalling the armoury crate ad software chipset software etc but no change pls help me
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
orianchaturvedi401

screenshot-2839-29.png

i am gettin this error everytime i try to open armoury crate and according to my observation some funtions r really not working like i can't switch betwween the performance and turbo mode the laptop gets heated up easily and performance is around 30 fps my laptop is asus fx505dt tried reinstalling the armoury crate ad software chipset software etc but no change pls help me

service error
type services, in search box , click on services app, go find all ASUS related services name, on right side , make startup type as Automatic or automatic delayed. click ok.
restart windows os.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
If you click on "Continue', are you able to enter Armoury Crate? or any other error code shows up?
Did you try the uninstall tool and installer from below link?
Armoury Crate - SupportThank you.