fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In the past 2 days this google discovery feed is not opening any link whatsoever. After scrolling to the button and trying the next page, he thing closes automatically. After a while it gives me messages that it has crashed...
Asus what did you forget to implement in this A11 since I am having more and more issues with this device.

I made a video about it.
10 REPLIES 10

CVonC
Rising Star II
Hmm it's currently working fine for me on A11. What about clearing app data for Android System WebView?

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Same thing... I cleared it and it is the same. It must be something from the asus launcher that does not work. Cause I as shown in the second video, if I open the same feed but from google search bar it works just fine ...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
CVonC

Hmm it's currently working fine for me on A11. What about clearing app data for Android System WebView?

View post
It's working ok for me to. The only thing I have noticed is when you go to discovery eg swipe right,it will sometimes say at the top , can't refresh discovery at the moment, but if you try it does in fact refresh discovery everytime. Links all open aok.

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
I have found the root cause if this... I was a beta tester for google app. Once I removed the beta app and installed everything is working fine. So either Asus forgot to add some code or google relies on something that this A11 rom does not contain. I had to get out of beta for now ... This post can be closed

Aryan202
Community Legend I
fear_dot_com_2000

I have found the root cause if this... I was a beta tester for google app. Once I removed the beta app and installed everything is working fine. So either Asus forgot to add some code or google relies on something that this A11 rom does not contain. I had to get out of beta for now ... This post can be closed

View post
Looks like an google beta version issue some on android 10 (Zenfone 5z) had this bug too reinstalling helped like in your case