This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 5

robinsbenil26
Star I
I have been looking online but cant seem to find anything.
Is the ROG 5 available in the USA? Will it work with T-Mobile?
If not available in the states, is there a trustworthy website to purchase the phone & have it delivered to the US?
Thank you
9 REPLIES 9

waxy78611
Zen Master I
robinsbenil26

If not available in the states, is there a trustworthy website to purchase the phone & have it delivered to the US?

Thank you

Asus ROG Phone 5
I would not buy it. It's got many issues.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
robinsbenil26

Thank you

Asus ROG Phone 5
I prefer you go for Black shark or red magic they are way better
Incase you buy rog , dont buy Tencent branded rog 5 , it will be cheaper so you will get attracted to it but in saving few dollars , i will give you msjor troubles with software if you get global flashed one which happens 100% timr and also you wont get warranty , be aware

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47914/asus-rog-phone-5

Incase you buy rog , dont buy Tencent branded rog 5 , it will be cheaper so you will get attracted to it but in saving few dollars , i will give you msjor troubles with software if you get global flashed one which happens 100% timr and also you wont get warranty , be aware

View post
And also lesd bands

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47914/asus-rog-phone-5

View post
I don't even know if I would consider the Rog5 even usable without cooler at this point, even with cooler it throttles but without it seeing 60+ system temp is very degrading for battery.