This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be any further system updates for ZF6?

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Since March I haven't received any system updates. Last version which I am seeing is .137
Can anyone let me know if anyone had recieved any further updates in zenfone6 because I am assuming ZF7 and ZF8 will now get all the care and love😜😜😜
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

ZT-bc40a69b
Star II
I think it will be less, ZENFONE 7 + 8 will take precedence, it will probably be necessary to replace the old one with a new one, unfortunately.

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Yeah, I was wondering about this too.. Hopefully we can expect one more update now in may.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, any news and announcement about updates will be shared once it is ready. Request you to stay tuned.

hleocosta
Rising Star I
Nikhilaggarwallive

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Since March I haven't received any system updates. Last version which I am seeing is .137

Can anyone let me know if anyone had recieved any further updates in zenfone6 because I am assuming ZF7 and ZF8 will now get all the care and love😜😜😜

========================================

Will there be any further system updates for ZF6?
the rule is: new software new hardware. We have to adapt to that. Z4 and Z5 are already forgotten. Now the Z6 is on the list, unfortunately. We can only accept this and always have the money to buy a new one.