This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we getting new motion controls like in Rog5 is it a software thing right?

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I really wish we get more software features in armarory crate which is there in rog5 . I know due to some hardware mismatch we can't get all of them but I hope we get something advanced out this new update..

Ps: Pubg India is about to release ( that is what they have updated in YouTube) when will Android 11 be rolled out I'm able to see my frnds low end device are able to have it why aren't we getting it ( Is it because we trusted and payed more to Asus ?)
6 REPLIES 6

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mr_TylerDurden

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165820#Comment_165820

Bro if you can get a refund ASAP. Don't waste your money and time requesting for basic services for which you have already paid .(don't make the same mistake which I did with Asus that is waiting for their updates to fix issues which is almost more than 6 months for black crush issue btw they did even find vaccine for corona in mean time but black crush wasn't even fixed lol ,move on to other brands where they actually care for their customers)

View post
I fixed it tho :3

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165852#Comment_165852

I fixed it tho :3

View post
Yup I have seen it other threads but it not official available yet ( I don't want to void warrenty , also I'm a noob in mobile development/ flashing) . I really appreciate your efforts in development. It really takes patience to perfecting the actual solution where Asus should had done it (atleast they could had bought / taken into consideration of your code instead of paying more for those ads )