prashanth
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I know its a demanding game but even at medium game ,im not getting a stable 30fps...is it same for everyone?
Any workaround?Im no expert but game genie shows gpu working at 50 -60% at medium to low settings so if there is a way please suggest

12 REPLIES 12

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
No one even get stable 30fps or 60fps for genshin impact in smartphone, in my case I always facing framedrop even at lowest setting if the temp reach above 45°. I suggest avoid playing games in heat environment, dont play while charging, use cooler if you have one. I always play genshin with fan and in cold room for stable fps.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, Kindly provide the below details:
Kindly provide the firmware version of the device.
Let us know if the issue persists in other applications as well.
Kindly provide us with a short video of the issue.

Gabby_Pucho
Star I
Hello, I was strolling through the forums and found this relatable topic.
Yes, ever since android 11, the phone has been struggling to keep a consistent FPS, even 30fps, in Genshin Impact. And game crashes and force close occurrences are very significant now. I could record and show some samples, but with the new android 11 update, even the stock screen recorder has been very buggy. Audio and video wouldn't be properly synced, and overall, just very laggy and full of bugs. In Android 10, I could play Genshin and record the gameplay with no framedrops and I never came across any issue with the syncing of video and audio. But now with Android 11, performance is unbearably bad. Screen recorder now is not dependable at all. Genshin impact is already running at inconsistent FPS and recording the gameplay with the stock recorder only worsens the performance.
I really hope that the Devs would find this important and work on the solution.
Overall, Android 11 is still buggy for the Asus ZenFone 6Z.
Here is my build number and software infos.
screenshot-20210508-003839572-281-29.jpg
I am running the latest version of Genshin Impact. Thank you.

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah i am also getting framedrops but that game also require huge resource power to run smoothly. Try to reduce the shadow effects to low and turn bloom off and all other settings to medium it will help to improve fps👍