ccdeguzm
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG3
Firmware Version: Latest official
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
With the A11 update, is it possible to overwrite the current fingerprint app/module. In can't add my fingerprint to unlock my phone.
Running the diagnostic through the calculator states the sensor is working fine though.
Thanks.
Keep up the good work guys!

9 REPLIES 9

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ccdeguzm

So the problem is I can't even register fingerprintsin the first place.

Tried doing a factory reset and I still have the same problem.

View post
If its working on A10, then its something wrong with software only, do one thing , downgrade to A10 and go check if its work and then go back to A11 again , downgrade by asking steps to mods so that you dont brick anything or dont void your warranty and also tell the mod the reason of downgrade so that he dont remove your from beta and let you upgrade to A11 again, idk what steps are coz never done that officially
Dont do anything without proper instructions from mods

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Oh i didn't read your comment that you are not a beta tester, that means you are not on A11 and i wrote a big comments for no reason and it wont make any sense now , oosp🤦
@Anders_ASUS it will be nice if can you delete my both comments 😁

ccdeguzm
Star II
🙂 all good my friend.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ccdeguzm

🙂 all good my friend.

View post
Probably already did this, do you a have screen protector on or screen is not clean?
Or is the fingerprint reader not reading anything?

ccdeguzm
Star II
Can't even get to the point where it even scans my finger. It's just automatically says it can't scan my finger.