System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Battery or AC: either
Model: UX482EG
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Since last Bluetooth update, from Asus Website, every time I restart my laptop, or it wakes from sleep, or even after unlocking it (from screensaver if it stays there for 5 to 10 min., neverthless it doesn't need to go to suspended mode), the bluetooth takes 1 min+ (to much time) to be reenabled and recognize my BT devices, like mouse, headset and mobile phone.
The Bluetooth is somehow stopped and the BT icon in taskbar disappears and reappears only after more than 1 min., that's when my BT devices start to work again.

The driver from Asus Website that I installed was Bluetooth_DCH_Intel_Z_V22.30.0.4_22432. I've tried to reverse this but I cannot.
2 REPLIES 2

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
UPDATE INFO:
Managed to make it work again by installing other controller for bluetooth.
In device manager, under bluetooth, look for:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R);
See which controller you have installed, I had:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) version: 22.30.0.4;
Reverted to :
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) version 22.10.0.2; (by choosing update controller, seek in computer, and choose from available controller list in my PC). Don't know if these are exactly the terms cause I'm translating from Portuguese windows. BTW reverting to previous controller didn't revert the situation nor the controller.
All started to work ok, and as soon as the laptop boots, the BT devices are enabled...
Hope this helps others that have the same problem.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Moto,
This issue seems like the issue we have recently discovered.
It's an issue caused by Microsoft and there would be serious latency when bluetooth is being waken up.
We are waiting for the solution for quite a long time.
please share your product SN in the PM I send you, and I will share a tool that can served as shorten solution with you.
Thank you very much.