GarethJax
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Asus ROG 5 16gb 256gb Black
2. 18.0830.2101.86
3. No
4. Intermittent during calls
During calls I "disappear" for a brief moment, so the one I talk with cannot hear me. Then it's fine again, might just last a second or a few. It occurs randomly during calls, at times there are no issues for 15 minutes, then it can happen every second minute.
This happens with different people I talk with and on my old ROG (first generation) phone this doesn't occur with the same connection.
First I thought it might be due to how I hold the phone but it can happen on speakers too.
Anyone else experienced this?
Loving the phone otherwise, but this is rather annoying!

8 REPLIES 8

Miwan
Star II
i have audio call issue too, but when i use speakers, the sound look like a robot,

this phone look like to have many problems with calls . ..

krivest9240
Star I
Same is happening to me in Denmark.
I got about 2 min of conversation and then just out of nowhere they can't hear me, gotta hang up and make a new call

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
krivest9240

Same is happening to me in Denmark.

I got about 2 min of conversation and then just out of nowhere they can't hear me, gotta hang up and make a new call

View post
Also min rog3 virker som den skal, har ikke oplevet nogle drop outs når jeg ringer til en eller bliver opkaldet. Hvilken udbyder har du? Måske har det noget med VoLTE at gøre, da jeg kun har set at TDC og Telia er i whitelisten på Rog5 firmware hvis jeg husker det rigtig, min teori er at måske dropper den LTE forbindelsen og skifter ikke til den normale 2g/3g netværk rigtig og du derfor mister forbindelsen til din opkald. Er dog kun en teori 🤷‍♂️

Yeah for those wondering what i wrote, thats exacly how I feel when you write in whatever language you please 🤣

阿咏
Star I
Hi same intermittent issue here, so annoying, how can i fix it?