cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera flip not working in video calls & camera working with Toolbar

Ihar1sh
Star III
Hi
my zenfone 6 is showing cannot flip error message occurred few weeks back i did reboot then it worked again it's happening today nothing is working like clearing the data & force stopping & reboot nothing working what could be the reason
any possible fixes if this is an issue which has been addressed?

thanks

ps : now it's working again after removing screen guard

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Ihar1sh

Hi

my zenfone 6 is showing cannot flip error message occurred few weeks back i did reboot then it worked again it's happening today nothing is working like clearing the data & force stopping & reboot nothing working what could be the reason

any possible fixes if this is an issue which has been addressed?

screenshot-20210505-120046023-1.jpg

thanks

ps : now it's working again after removing screen guard

camera flip not working in video calls & camera working with Toolbar
Yes there should be nothing that avoids the proximity sensor and most of the times screen gaurds are the real reason to misbehave flip. Try using screen gaurd which doesnt cover proximity sensor & problem should solve.
Now after removing your screen gaurd if you still see no flip problem than please feel free to comment here again.
Thanks!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
As the issue is solved, closing the thread.

derlowexil836
Star I
So My ASUS Zenfone 6 freezes the camera image when i try to rotate the camera. and after about 15 seconds its back to normal. The rotation works, its just the image that freezes. It also does this in every app that uses the camera including the camera app
Anyone have a clue?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
derlowexil836

So My ASUS Zenfone 6 freezes the camera image when i try to rotate the camera. and after about 15 seconds its back to normal. The rotation works, its just the image that freezes. It also does this in every app that uses the camera including the camera app

Anyone have a clue?

View post
Please reset all permissions related to camera apps you use. this should fix your problem.