This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ROG 3 takes a lot of time to cool down?

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

24 REPLIES 24

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Its not phone fault , it is 100% dependent on ambient and how hot your device is
Like in my case , my Ambients are always around 40C and more so the device never go below 40c becoz of ambient, if i was in AC room my device go to 25C becoz then my Ambients will even low so its goes this way
Let me quote someone " if your phone was below ambient , you would have a miracle😂 "

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Saifuddin

Its not phone fault , it is 100% dependent on ambient and how hot your device is

Like in my case , my Ambients are always around 40C and more so the device never go below 40c becoz of ambient, if i was in AC room my device go to 25C becoz then my Ambients will even low so its goes this way

Let me quote someone " if your phone was below ambient , you would have a miracle😂 "

View post
Hello, what is ambient?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
kompellavedanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165548#Comment_165548

Hello, what is ambient?

View post
Ambient means your surroundings Temperature , lets say your city temperature is 40C and you are sitting in an AC room which is cooler than your city temperature lets say 25C than 25C is your Ambient temperature

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165556#Comment_165556

Ambient means your surroundings Temperature , lets say your city temperature is 40C and you are sitting in an AC room which is cooler than your city temperature lets say 25C than 25C is your Ambient temperature

View post
Is there anything that I can do? The phone is so uncomfortable to touch and it's giving me sweat.