This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience the Future of Zenfone on May 12th 2021!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III

ZenFone 8 Launch Event | ASUS
Big on Performance.
Compact in Size.
Don't miss the launch event for the amazing Zenfone 8, coming to you live on May 12th! Click on the link above to add the event to your calendar.

37 REPLIES 37

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Plus if you look at mini's specs Asus is going for a kinda 'premium mini flagship" not an affordable or mid range one by the looks of it
Specs so far like 120hz samsung OLED,888 etc indicate that
There will always be people who'll say "why not flagship SoC" if they use something other that 888

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Aryan202

Plus if you look at mini's specs Asus is going for a kinda 'premium mini flagship" not an affordable or mid range one by the looks of it

Specs so far like 120hz samsung OLED,888 etc indicate that

There will always be people who'll say "why not flagship SoC" if they use something other that 888

View post
Than you should take a look at MI11 PRO it has almost same specs just like Zenfone 8 mini apart from charging watt and screen size and diffrent camera sensor so i think yes zenfone 8 mini will be a "premium mini flagship" but at affordable midrange price tag like 30-40k.

sahil_ms
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164987#Comment_164987

Than you should take a look at MI11 PRO it has almost same specs just like Zenfone 8 mini apart from charging watt and screen size and diffrent camera sensor so i think yes zenfone 8 mini will be a "premium mini flagship" but at affordable midrange price tag like 30-40k.

View post
It might have an IP rating too, giving it an edge over Mi 11 Pro. Even if it comes at a price of 40-50k, it's gonna be a better deal, and will surely destroy OnePlus 9R. I wish they also release Zenfone Lite with a price of 25-35k, with SD780G. It'll be a better buy than any of the midrange devices out there. For now I hope it comes to India.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sahil.ms

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/165003#Comment_165003

It might have an IP rating too, giving it an edge over Mi 11 Pro. Even if it comes at a price of 40-50k, it's gonna be a better deal, and will surely destroy OnePlus 9R. I wish they also release Zenfone Lite with a price of 25-35k, with SD780G. It'll be a better buy than any of the midrange devices out there. For now I hope it comes to India.

View post
Lets hope 🤞 but lite version chances are very less with Zenfone 8 series lineup
& This may happen only if ASUS comes up with diffrent strategy for indian market just like similar to 2018.
Lets wait for May 12😜
Countdown begins...!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
meet2lachhwani

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164579#Comment_164579

don't wait for the fucking phone they are all shit they fucking don't resolve the issues of there previous phones and fucking make other one's

View post
screenshot-20210505-101220104-281-29.jpg
Hm this account is kinda sus 👀