This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z - headphones (3.5 mm jack) not working for audio calls/whats app calls but works fine while

krish_280791
Star I
Im using asus 6z for past 1 and half years and have never come across such issue.. im facing this issue for past 4-5 days.. headphones doesnt work only in calls instead it remains in ear piece or speaker even when u plug headphones.. but works well when watching videos or listening songs.. restarting the phone initially helped but again it occurs and persists
6 REPLIES 6

ronald1985
Community Legend I
krish.280791

Im using asus 6z for past 1 and half years and have never come across such issue.. im facing this issue for past 4-5 days.. headphones doesnt work only in calls instead it remains in ear piece or speaker even when u plug headphones.. but works well when watching videos or listening songs.. restarting the phone initially helped but again it occurs and persists

Asus 6z - headphones (3.5 mm jack) not working for audio calls/whats app calls but works fine while
You are in the wrong forum. The forum you should be posting to is:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/zenfone6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
krish.280791

Did you start to encounter this problem after you updated your device to Android 11?
If yes than did you factory data reset after you have updated to Android 11?
It looks like a bug which may get resolved if you factory reset once by taking backup of your important data before you factory reset.
Resetting your device will be a fresh start to use Android 11 which will clean all triggering bugs after you have updated from Android 10 to Android 11.

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
krish.280791

Reset the device buddy reset F Lol 😆

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi krish.280791,
Please follow the step provided by AmitGarde. Let me know if it helps.