About ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5Z

KratosKratos Level 1

when we expect for ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5z....

Comments

• kaizukaizu Level 2
    edited May 2019

They don't have the date 😫😭

But I think by next month or by July we should get it any how

See this source .

By this source it seems we can get the zen ui 6.0 after a month from the Zenfone 6 Indian release

By reading it I think they will provide zen ui 6 asap.

• Google has not announced the final release of Android Q yet.

No matter what, it cannot be earlier than when Q hits final.

CH

• @CH_ASUS he is talking about zenui 6 not android q...
  • @CH_ASUS he is talking about zenui 6 not android q...
    Hi @marshmello820
    Yes I know, our UI roll-outs are generally linked to Android OS updates. As such, any changes to ZenUI for ZenFone 5Z, will be related to the Q release.

Br
    CH
  • kaizukaizu Level 2

@CH_ASUS This means we will be getting zen ui 6.0 when Android Q (stable will be released by Google )

This will be too late as we got Android pie in January so I don't think we will get both zenui6.0 and Android Q till November 2019 also

Zenfone 6 is running on pie and is compatible with zenui 6.0

So why not 5z???

U know that we want new features in ur phone not just the update .

So u can release new function in ur normal update also

Why to wait for long for stable Android Q as stable version will be released by Google by August only and then u will take 3 months for getting the update to ur phone.

• I'm really expecting zenui 6 update for zenfone 5 or 5z will also come with super night mode ?
  • KratosKratos Level 1
    kaizu said:

@CH_ASUS This means we will be getting zen ui 6.0 when Android Q (stable will be released by Google )

This will be too late as we got Android pie in January so I don't think we will get both zenui6.0 and Android Q till November 2019 also

So why not 5z???

Why to wait for long for stable Android Q as stable version will be released by Google by August only and then u will take 3 months for getting the update to ur phone.

correct bro........if zenUI 6.0 comes with android Q........it means we have to wait for atleast 6 to 8 months from now.........and this sucks .....for a previous year flagship phone...........we want zenUI 6.0 in 1 to 2 months from now.......
  • BabaBaba Level 1
    Hi thanks for ur blog, its great please visit back my site at http://www.qqbabapoker.com/
  • suhitkarsuhitkar Level 2
    Kratos said:
    kaizu said:

So why not 5z???

correct bro........if zenUI 6.0 comes with android Q........it means we have to wait for atleast 6 to 8 months from now.........and this sucks .....for a previous year flagship phone...........we want zenUI 6.0 in 1 to 2 months from now.......
    Good things come after wait only..I would prefer a bugless Zen ui 6 in October rather than having a buggy Ui in August 
  • They have developed zenui 6 based on android pie and our device is already on pie...so there should be no problem with porting zenui 6 to Zenfone 5z as it is based on Android pie
  • @suhitkar is fan boy??. Seriously bro? We should get zenui 6 like Zenfone 5 got zenui 5 in a month time. This is cheating with consumers these guys can take months even maybe years to provide the update now. If thats not all the cellular reception of this device with airtel is bad. So bad even a iphone 6 gives far better speed than 5z @CH_ASUS this device does not support hd on amazon prime. Now even poco does that bro. 
    2. Airtel volte was never purely supported on this device
    3.airtel never works on this on 4g+ it always goes to h+ after latest ota.
      If someone makes a perfect custom rom i will not care about warranty and switch to that. I know ch asus you are max asus frog in disguise.
    @suhitkar is fan boy??. Seriously bro? We should get zenui 6 like Zenfone 5 got zenui 5 in a month time. This is cheating with consumers these guys can take months even maybe years to provide the update now. If thats not all the cellular reception of this device with airtel is bad. So bad even a iphone 6 gives far better speed than 5z @CH_ASUS this device does not support hd on amazon prime. Now even poco does that bro. 
      If someone makes a perfect custom rom i will not care about warranty and switch to that. I know ch asus you are max asus frog in disguise.
    Zenfone 5 is shipped with Zenui 5 lol
    @suhitkar is fan boy??. Seriously bro? We should get zenui 6 like Zenfone 5 got zenui 5 in a month time. This is cheating with consumers these guys can take months even maybe years to provide the update now. If thats not all the cellular reception of this device with airtel is bad. So bad even a iphone 6 gives far better speed than 5z @CH_ASUS this device does not support hd on amazon prime. Now even poco does that bro. 
    U misinformed brat..Asus Zenui updates are almost always linked with Android version updates(Very few exceptions are there)..Unlike The Miui...U will get Zenui 6 with Android Q..If u need that before go fuck yourself and flash gsi
  • Now now, no need for harsh words. 
  • aamod.v8aamod.v8 Level 3
    @CH_ASUS can we atleast get new modes like night mode and HDR ++ modes for zenfone 5z in camera department as you are providing in zenfone 6? Can wait for zenui 6 but some new features in camera are must.
    @suhitkar dont try to explain anything to idiots, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you in their game. some people are just too negative and they will never be satisfied even if a  perfect smartphone is created someday -_-
    aamod.v8 said:
    @suhitkar dont try to explain anything to idiots, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you in their game. some people are just too negative and they will never be satisfied even if a  perfect smartphone is created someday -_-
    True..From now on I will refrain from replying against such posts
  • aamod.v8 said:
    @CH_ASUS can we atleast get new modes like night mode and HDR ++ modes for zenfone 5z in camera department as you are providing in zenfone 6? Can wait for zenui 6 but some new features in camera are must.
    I can't really comment on this but we will pass back your feedback!
  • U are saying that zen UI 6 will ship with Android Q update then tell me when it will be dumped on our devices... Or at least predict the date.
    CH_ASUS said:
    aamod.v8 said:
    I can't really comment on this but we will pass back your feedback!
    Thank you so much and keep us posted about the future development. With some new features the camera will have breath of fresh air and will be more capable.