This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about ASUS Rog Phone 3 Strix Edition

Good day, everyone!
I've been looking into this phone for a while and I'm planning to buy it by the end of the week specifically for it's great performance and power in games. However, the phone comes into 2 editions:
one with 8 RAM and Snapdragon 865
the other with 12 RAM and Snapdragon 865 Plus Considering the fact that the rest of the specs are the same in both versions, I'm curious to know if there's that much of a major difference in buying the first edition rather than the latter. I'm curious what you guys are thinking.
Thank you in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

jerquait
Star III
mayankverma0548

Good day, everyone!

I've been looking into this phone for a while and I'm planning to buy it by the end of the week specifically for it's great performance and power in games. However, the phone comes into 2 editions:

• one with 8 RAM and Snapdragon 865
  • the other with 12 RAM and Snapdragon 865 Plus Considering the fact that the rest of the specs are the same in both versions, I'm curious to know if there's that much of a major difference in buying the first edition rather than the latter. I'm curious what you guys are thinking.

Thank you in advance!

Question about ASUS Rog Phone 3 Strix Edition
Don't buy Asus rog 3... It's display suffers from black crush and red tint...save your money otherwise you will regret