This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable "that" feature which "locks" touch input

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Hi, where to find the toggle to switch this feature off?? I went through the whole settings but couldn't find it anywhere and I really don't like it. When my phone stays with unlocked screen for a while, it shows some overlay and is not reacting to touch until I use 2 finger swipe up gesture.
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
martin.stavinoha87

Hi, where to find the toggle to switch this feature off?? I went through the whole settings but couldn't find it anywhere and I really don't like it. When my phone stays with unlocked screen for a while, it shows some overlay and is not reacting to touch until I use 2 finger swipe up gesture.

How to disable "that" feature which "locks" touch input
Only solution here is please dont use option "LOCK TOUCH" from game genie if you dont want it.
This is a delibrate option implemented to game genie just to avoid unwanted touches from kids/any others who cant understand/read that on screen overlay messege, when you are away from your phone. So that will help you to avoid loosing/ playing your game progress even if they touch unknowingly besides you.

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
I checked that area of Game Genie but I was unable to disable first two options, the other two were already disabled, see in the attached screenshot
screenshot-20210503-133850816.jpg

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
martin.stavinoha87

I checked that area of Game Genie but I was unable to disable first two options, the other two were already disabled, see in the attached screenshot

screenshot-20210503-133850816.jpg

View post
If you are searching for "lock touch" option than yes you can find that option only when you slide out your game genie options from side of your screen whenever you open your game app just like the screenshot below👇
screenshot-20210503-184006790-1.jpg
Note :- There is no such seperate option in Game genie settings.
And if you are talking about those two options which you are unable to disable.for that try to clear cache and storage of Game genie app and check again
Settings>apps & notifications > see all apps > Upper right corner three dots >show system apps >Game genie app >storage > clear cache /clear storage / FORCE STOP >reopen game genie app settings and check again.
I dont understand those options from your screenshots as those are not in english.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks!

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
Sorry for screenshot with czech language but I thought we were talking about the same thing and thought it would be obvious but you meant Lock touch and I shared a picture of Navigation blocking or what it's called in english
from what device is your screenshot?? when I slide Game genie in a game I can only click Lock touch and that triggers that locking overlay on the screen and I don't have that Lock mode toggle anywhere BUT I found I have an Automatic touch lock with settings so I disabled it and it's fine now 🙂