This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenfon 7/7pro unlock app- please explain what is this app?

yhorovitz
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
asus zenfone 7 pro
android 11
not rooted
N/A
unlock app

Kindly explain about the unlock app tool that can be download from asus site. is it a tool to unlock the boatloader, make root etc,,
3 REPLIES 3

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
As far as I know that app is to unlock the bootloader. No OEM will give you any app to install root since it is dangerous...

aLc
Rising Star II
yhorovitz

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

1. asus zenfone 7 pro
  2. android 11
  3. not rooted
  4. N/A
  5. unlock app

Kindly explain about the unlock app tool that can be download from asus site. is it a tool to unlock the boatloader, make root etc,,

zenfon 7/7pro unlock app- please explain what is this app?
It's to unlock bootloader. If you dont't know what a bootloader is, you shouldn't be using it.

yhorovitz
Star I
after the boat loader will be unlock by using this app, does all data will earsed from my fone?
following the boatloader unlock how to proceed with the rooting process, e.g. what will be the tools to root the zenfon 7 pro?

Thank you