This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViLTE or Native Video Calling

anshu_reader
Star II
When ViLTE or Native Video Calling will be available for JIO 4G in India?
43 REPLIES 43

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
they dont care about indians i think

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Kyle7

Don't bother requesting anything here my friend.

Nothing's gonna change..

Just exchange your phone on Flipkart with Redmi's new flagship or when Realme's flagship gets released.

Their OS skin is far superior and provides all the features we ever needed.

No need to come begging on Zentalk anymore.

Problem solved

Thank me later.

View post
Afaik one plus too doesn't support vilte
Btw good luck with Redmi and realme,the k20 pro is bad I've tried it (while gaming there are ghost touches and sometimes it doesn't register touch)the touch latency has been fucked up.Miui looks like a illegitimate child of iOS and kitkat.
What can you expect from xiaomi they tried to fix poco's hardware issue with software updates and realised a year later to repair affected devices.
Asus is damn honest here.We directly get answers if we're getting a particular feature or not and why now. For example 480fps on Xiaomi is utter shit and is achieved by software interpolation which Asus has decided against using (again wise move)
Also ads in the fcking UI man.
And realme sure.no development on that thing and that's another failed iOS copying experiment.color os 6 is very janky and has fps drops(I'd rank Zen UI 5 higher than that color os shit) Both of their update cycle suck and they break more things in updates rather than fixing them. And realmeme can never be a flagship neither can be Xiaomi
Asus is a lot better compared to both .
ZEN UI actually looks heaps lot better that those two.Also it packs in many features which those OEMs lack .
Zen UI 6 based on Q would be the icing on the cake here .
If you so much like those cheap Chinese OEMs who's stopping you from getting one huh?
Good luck on their forums too it's so toxic and the mods won't give a shit about their user problems.

anshu_reader
Star II
This is a much needed features for indian users, please provide ASAP. @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @asus

anshu_reader
Star II

anshu_reader
Star II
@Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS it seems that Asus doesn't much care about indian users. If some feature is not available in EU and carrier in India provide that, please make sure it is provided to us. Even cheaper handset sells in india supports ViLTE, doesn't know why ASUS doesn't provide it.