This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.
after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.
through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.
F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.
today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .
they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.
seriously ASUS ??????
i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%
shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus
my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great
let me be honest if i didnt get help,
my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS
49 REPLIES 49

Aryan202
Community Legend I
You don't realise that you aren't even dealing with asus, but a third party repair company who was providing warranty on site for Flipkart purchases.

No shit they can't repair it and don't have the parts. The phone is a complex design unlike other phones because of the flipping camera. No wonder that third party repair centers won't have the parts.
If you'd instead went to an authorized Asus service center, you'd have gotten the repair done for free.(no 500 charge as flipkart charges you for pick up)

This is why no point of buying extra shit like "Complete mobile protection plans" on websites like Flipkart and Amazon.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Averan

You don't realise that you aren't even dealing with asus, but a third party repair company who was providing warranty on site for Flipkart purchases.

No shit they can't repair it and don't have the parts. The phone is a complex design unlike other phones because of the flipping camera. No wonder that third party repair centers won't have the parts.

If you'd instead went to an authorized Asus service center, you'd have gotten the repair done for free.(no 500 charge as flipkart charges you for pick up)

This is why no point of buying extra shit like "Complete mobile protection plans" on websites like Flipkart and Amazon.

View post
it was free and sent to authorized service center

Aryan202
Community Legend I
girishsonu2000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16489#Comment_16489

it was free and sent to authorized service center

View post
Flipkart protect guys took it right?
If yes they probably themselves tried to repair it and being a 3rd party service they probably lack the parts to repair/change the motherboard as the Zenfone 6 has a complex design
They know they can't repair it so they are delaying it and offering you 80% of the money
I say again you should've taken it directly to a authorised service centre not a third party like flipkart protect which is basically useless

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16504#Comment_16504

Flipkart protect guys took it right?

View post
after taking my device instead of repairing my device they are providing me 80% refund
i dont know weather its flipkart's doing
or 80% refund is proposed by asus service center

Aryan202
Community Legend I
girishsonu2000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16510#Comment_16510

after taking my device instead of repairing my device they are providing me 80% refund

i dont know weather its flipkart's doing

or 80% refund is proposed by asus service center

View post
Whom did you inform first about the issue?
Did you call flipkart protect or Asus service centre?
Flipkart protect provides doorstep service so the guy should've came and took the device but as for service centre you have to take your device there yourselves
Btw did you called Asus service centre?do they know about your issue?
You in contact with them?
It's highly unlikely that a authorised service centre would lack components for their own 2019 flagship that too after being informed by Asus of the issue and be asked to provide free repairs/replacements for affected devices