This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164675#Comment_164675

And you have your fingers poked at random places. Don't be clever with your comments because I can be the same too 🙂

Like I have said, visit service centre so you can tell them how you feel. Forums can not give you a proper solution if the problem cannot be found. If it is software, it would happen to me too.

View post
Yes I have fingers to poke but please 🙏 don't make it to go though you buddy.
God help you 🤣

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164739#Comment_164739

Yes I have fingers to poke but please 🙏 don't make it to go though you buddy.

God help you 🤣

View post
🤣🤣 Yeah, you let this thread continue 🙂

ImShrey
Rising Star II
It's already proven that Asus doesn't know what Bimonthly means. Atleast 2 - 3 out of last year's 6 updates were late. And 4-5weeks late.

Also I don't think not having clarity/official revert om android Update policy can be discounted because of "device is complicated". I mean you could have upfront put a statement saying there will be only one update.

Also need I remind you so called bug fixes taking too much long, bluetooth fixes took more than 6 months to get fixed, Airtel voWiFi is still missing since 18 Months now, how many time you expect people to be okay with "we are working on it"?
I can't imagine how incompetent Asus is in cutting a deal with Airtel for poor users sake.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ImShrey

It's already proven that Asus doesn't know what Bimonthly means. Atleast 2 - 3 out of last year's 6 updates were late. And 4-5weeks late.

Also I don't think not having clarity/official revert om android Update policy can be discounted because of "device is complicated". I mean you could have upfront put a statement saying there will be only one update.

Also need I remind you so called bug fixes taking too much long, bluetooth fixes took more than 6 months to get fixed, Airtel voWiFi is still missing since 18 Months now, how many time you expect people to be okay with "we are working on it"?

I can't imagine how incompetent Asus is in cutting a deal with Airtel for poor users sake.

View post
Here we go again lol
Yeah, and you still don't understand that Airtel VoWifi/VOLTE/ViLTE is still under testing like @ARP_ASUS has gladly said to you. He also mentioned it is working for some region. I don't know whether you work or not or just a student or maybe retired, I'm sure you know project work don't go to plan. Furthermore, moderators mainly ARP_ASUS has said updates will be provided when it's ready. I would prefer them giving out proper updates rather than an update just for you.
Again, if you did your research as to your security update comment and OS updates for ROG, I was expecting delays and never assumed I would get the updates. For this matter, you could have well pretty well done some research rather than a company stating you will get one updates. Never works like that, a company telling you their downside when selling phones. Go and search on YouTube for when phones get honest advertisements.
Have you even worked on Androids before? I mean like working on C side of things? Not like the thing you get on IDEs where you drag and drop lol. You are playing down the hard work developers do in order to get these devices working.
And to the OP, the shoulder/air triggers is not for show. It works. I bet your OnePlus/Samsung device doesn't do that.
By the way @ImShrey, how is the legal action going?

bala_wings
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164896#Comment_164896

Here we go again lol

Yeah, and you still don't understand that Airtel VoWifi/VOLTE/ViLTE is still under testing like @ARP_ASUS has gladly said to you. He also mentioned it is working for some region. I don't know whether you work or not or just a student or maybe retired, I'm sure you know project work don't go to plan. Furthermore, moderators mainly ARP_ASUS has said updates will be provided when it's ready. I would prefer them giving out proper updates rather than an update just for you.

Again, if you did your research as to your security update comment and OS updates for ROG, I was expecting delays and never assumed I would get the updates. For this matter, you could have well pretty well done some research rather than a company stating you will get one updates. Never works like that, a company telling you their downside when selling phones. Go and search on YouTube for when phones get honest advertisements.

Have you even worked on Androids before? I mean like working on C side of things? Not like the thing you get on IDEs where you drag and drop lol. You are playing down the hard work developers do in order to get these devices working.

And to the OP, the shoulder/air triggers is not for show. It works. I bet your OnePlus/Samsung device doesn't do that.

By the way @ImShrey, how is the legal action going?

View post

18 months not enough to complete the Airtel #Vowifi project? (Is it a project really?)
"Fan boy moment"
Asus favourite phrases
"In works",
"Will be available as soon as it's ready",
"ROG is a gaming phone don't expect top tier company level of commitment"
"We are a small company"
lol 😆