hn_rog_hn
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 (ZS661KS)
Firmware Version: 06.00.00.32 CFG : 79
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:Every 2 minutes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was playing in a game suddenly my phone switched off for 8 hours and my charge already 79% and opened again with sim card issue not responding and i can’t open in settings ( network & internet ) option and my phone started to shut down every 2 minutes automatically I don’t know what happened !!! Note : my phone is updated last version and i format it and same problem still there I can’t use my phone any more !!!!!
my phone is new just 2 months with me i need help or replace my phone On the guarantee..

here are some photos if I try to open setting .. network & internet option! And I’m using 2 sim cards but not showing??
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Looks like something broke in android. Factory reset should do the trick.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
I have similar case like this on my other phone but the problem with it is I accidently dropped it while playing then every minute randomly it would restart, I try deleting apps, files but after the restart all files, apps is back like nothing happen. Try to update your phone, or Factory reset if it would. but if not it might have similar issue memory problem or something.