This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support for hd streaming in amazon prime video and netflix

surajprasad87
Star III
please provide support for full hd streaming in amazon prime video and netflix. all other phone in this price range support this basic function but asus 6z does not. what is the use of widevine l1 when ur not able to use it. it is dissapointing.
32 REPLIES 32

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It will come. Unfortunately it's not as simple as flicking a switch. Believe me, this is one of our priorities.

surajprasad87
Star III
ok will be waiting for it. hope it comes soon.
And when can we expect android 10.

paras0710
Rising Star II
I am also waiting for the same. Have little but some hope. Mi updated its Redmi k20 pro to support HDR in Netflix within a couple of weeks after launch but Asus keep saying they are working on it. What is the use of HDR screen without Netflix or prime video support YouTube

surajprasad87
Star III

Anders_ASUS

It will come. Unfortunately it's not as simple as flicking a switch. Believe me, this is one of our priorities.

View post
. its already 3-4 months have passed since the release of the phone and still not fixed. even it is not fixed for asus 5z. so i dont think u r serious enough and if it a priority it has to be done first and not take such a long time. even budget phones can stream in hd and full hd on amazon prime. very disappointed.