radiaditya17
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_Z01RD
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi radiaditya17
Thank you for your asking. I just tested my ZS620KL with the latest firmware version 123 and I didn't encounter the same issue. Kindly try some at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Permission Settings
Settings>Apps & notifications>See all apps>3 dots on top row>Show system>Screen recorder>Permissions>Make sure all options are allowed
2. Record audio Settings
Settings>Advanced>Screen recorder>Record audio>Internal audio or Microphone (depends on your preference)
[ZenFone] Can Screen recorder record audio? | Official Support | ASUS Global3. 3rd Party App Disturbance
If the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update, please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Yup its there, like in PUBG, when u turn on the mic, the recorder doesn't record any sound not even ingame sound, result in muted video. Totally annoying. While mic recordings works fine while doing normal stuffs.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi sidarya31
Thank you for your asking. I had tested video record on Youtube app and there is no sound issue. If the issue remains the same after performing aforementioned troubleshooting and it only appears on any specific app, please report to the app developer. Thank you.
Google Play Store>App Name