This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.
after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.
through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.
F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.
today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .
they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.
seriously ASUS ??????
i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%
shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus
my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great
let me be honest if i didnt get help,
my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS
49 REPLIES 49

Where is your service centre. In Hyderabad i got my screen replaced as the same was not working in warranty period for my asus zenfone 2.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
I'm a little bit confused at your situation and I've read your posts. The phone is currently at an ASUS repair facility or is it with Flipkart? From what I understood, ASUS has been mandated to replaced motherboards on affected units. This 80% thing is really strange to hear about. I'm from different country but if you show them retailer receipt, proof of purchase, ASUS would resolve it via warranty. How can they do things differently in a different country? I would agree that mods here should help you, but it seems they PM you already. This is bizarre if I'm being honest.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
MisterSavage

I'm a little bit confused at your situation and I've read your posts. The phone is currently at an ASUS repair facility or is it with Flipkart? From what I understood, ASUS has been mandated to replaced motherboards on affected units. This 80% thing is really strange to hear about. I'm from different country but if you show them retailer receipt, proof of purchase, ASUS would resolve it via warranty. How can they do things differently in a different country? I would agree that mods here should help you, but it seems they PM you already. This is bizarre if I'm being honest.

View post
while buying phone from flipkart
you will have a option to get flipkart complete mobile protection plan together with phone.
its like a mobile insurance they also cover screen replacement and liquid damage with software/hardware issues
and they provide door step service.
you dont need to go to service center, they will arrange a pickup from your home and send it to authorized service center,
after repairing they will send back your phone at your home

i used this flipkart complete mobile protection care to send my phone to asus service center
hope you get how it is going

use the below link for clear understanding
https://www.flipkart.com/complete-mobile-protection-store

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Ok thanks. Just my opinion, but I would have left Flipkart out of this. Maybe that is what's messing this up? A straight up RMA to ASUS should have been straight forward? I guess since they have the phone you're stuck with the situation. No fun I don't blame you for being mad about it. With this being such a major RMA, I'm guessing ASUS is confused because it's come indirectly from you. Sounds messy. I hope you clear it up and post back with some success!

idea2233
Star I
Ok, I too want to share my experience. Iam using Asus 5z since 1 year, no problem till last month, warranty expired in July month. unfortunate after an update my mobile started restarting itself. It is happening again and again. Iam frustrated I have done factory reset many times. But of no use. If I use the phone, it will not restart as soon as I lock it it starts a restart loop, again and again and eventually switches off. This is the most annoying thing I ever faced in any mobile. I used to keep 30 mins display on time to avoid restarts. Finally I have installed the android q beta Ron from Asus website, and now mobile is not restarting, it's 24 hrs now, no problem till now. From this it is clear that it's a software problem. Initially I thought it's battry problem. I haven't visited service centre as warranty is not there. Now Q had some bugs, but atleast phone is not restarting. Let's see how many days it will run like this.
Edit: Funny thing is again I bought a Asus 6z