joebhoy
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7
Firmware Version: latest 🙂
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi all
I would really love to see the above feature implemented
I like to fall asleep listening to music (MP3) & I set my app to go off after 90 minutes but when I wake the phone is telling me that the App is consuming the battery and I've usually lost 10% of battery
so I would like to be able to set the phone itself to switch off after a selected time so as not to consume battery whilst I'm sleeping
or if anyone can think of a workaround please let me know
I only have the phone 2 days so maybe there's an option to help here that I'm missing, loving it otherwise!!
2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
joebhoy

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 7
  2. Firmware Version: latest 🙂
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

hi all

I would really love to see the above feature implemented

I like to fall asleep listening to music (MP3) & I set my app to go off after 90 minutes but when I wake the phone is telling me that the App is consuming the battery and I've usually lost 10% of battery

so I would like to be able to set the phone itself to switch off after a selected time so as not to consume battery whilst I'm sleeping

or if anyone can think of a workaround please let me know

I only have the phone 2 days so maybe there's an option to help here that I'm missing, loving it otherwise!!

Feature request : power off phone timer/scheduler
Try to use "switch by schedule" option from smart switch options in mobile manager from your advanced settings and it should serve the purpose to auto close all your background apps also will turn off your data if you set it to super saving mode by giving required schedule.and save some battery when you go asleep.
Also there are options like AUTO START MANAGER to manage your backgorund apps from auto starting. Please deny or untick apps you want to stop from auto starting or keep running in background. This should help to keep running a particular app only when you open it and stops it as soon as you close that app but remember you will not receive notifications or notifications can be delayed for those apps if you deny them. (As per your music app discription this option may help you to auto close that app after some time like say after 1 hour or something if you deny that music app here)
There are many more options in mobile manager to save your battery just go through it and do whatever you desire.
To entre mobile manager👇
Settings > advanced > mobile manager.

joebhoy
Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47592/feature-request-power-off-phone-timer-scheduler

Try to use "switch by schedule" option from smart switch options in mobile manager from your advanced settings and it should serve the purpose to auto close all your background apps also will turn off your data if you set it to super saving mode by giving required schedule.and save some battery when you go asleep.

Also there are options like AUTO START MANAGER to manage your backgorund apps from auto starting. Please deny or untick apps you want to stop from auto starting or keep running in background. This should help to keep running a particular app only when you open it and stops it as soon as you close that app but remember you will not receive notifications or notifications can be delayed for those apps if you deny them. (As per your music app discription this option may help you to auto close that app after some time like say after 1 hour or something if you deny that music app here)

There are many more options in mobile manager to save your battery just go through it and do whatever you desire.

To entre mobile manager👇

Settings > advanced > mobile manager.

View post
Thank you very much for the detailed reply that makes sense and I will get looking at those options now!