This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164466#Comment_164466

Hence it's clear you are not the one who is facing a problem with ROG2 so please stop commenting on ROG 2 threads. Because you can't understand the pain and disappointment of users. You are just throwing your useless suggestions.

The one thing is very common here No matter which problem your device have. The only solution they have " please reset your device and check " shut the F up. Is this the only solution they have?😡😡😡😡😡

View post
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164651#Comment_164651

He can comment anywhere he wants and he is contributing just like people here posting on other forums complaining they had bad service from Service Centres. The forums is not only for communications between members and moderators, but it can be for anyone.

Actually, not all users have to reset their device to fix an issues. There are issues where it can be foxed by clearing cache and data. There were some cases where even Asus said they would look into the issue and providing a fix without asking for reset of device (this happened to me).

if you really want to get the attention of a president/prime minister, go to service centre. That way you can speak how you really feel to them.

View post
After @ronald1985 reply i think @PhysiTech you got your answer.
Happy Gaming.

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164651#Comment_164651

He can comment anywhere he wants and he is contributing just like people here posting on other forums complaining they had bad service from Service Centres. The forums is not only for communications between members and moderators, but it can be for anyone.

Actually, not all users have to reset their device to fix an issues. There are issues where it can be foxed by clearing cache and data. There were some cases where even Asus said they would look into the issue and providing a fix without asking for reset of device (this happened to me).

if you really want to get the attention of a president/prime minister, go to service centre. That way you can speak how you really feel to them.

View post
I know I know he has the freedom to put his ass anywhere he wants. 😂 thanks for the clarification.
And for your kind info. Resetting the device is the primary solution here 😝.
Nobody fuken here for attention all we need the solution to our device problem.
Thank you 😜

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jogeshvilluri

No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,

No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future

@CH_ASUS

Now time has come, #nomorerog
I'm sorry but the ASUS notebooks are quite meh and not especially great. Unless we talk about the Chimera series, those are very solid, but all the other ASUS gaming notebooks are usually middle of the gaming notebook market.

That being said, all the other points are quite valid. Except for the "fake gaming experience" part, that one I do not quite agree with, as the phone does focus on things other phones don't. ASUS should probably add more support and love for the rog phones. ALso the entire state of the PM8150 chip dying in rog2 is something that should be covered by some sort of extended warranty program honestly speaking.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164657#Comment_164657

I know I know he has the freedom to put his ass anywhere he wants. 😂 thanks for the clarification.

And for your kind info. Resetting the device is the primary solution here 😝.

Nobody fuken here for attention all we need the solution to our device problem.

Thank you 😜

View post
And you have your fingers poked at random places. Don't be clever with your comments because I can be the same too 🙂
Like I have said, visit service centre so you can tell them how you feel. Forums can not give you a proper solution if the problem cannot be found. If it is software, it would happen to me too.