This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

many problems, but could we start with the sata one first?

throbert
Star I
1. System: W 10 Pro 64
2. Battery or AC: mostly AC
3. Model: UX535LI-NH77 around here it's UX535LI
4. Frequency of occurrence: ogoing
5. Reset OS: a few times
6. Screenshot or video: happens to fast, but working on it
========================
I bought this 4/15/2.021 and it showed up 4/19. Looks cool nice aluminum case powered it up and off with the exploration took some time to figure the f6 key turned the screenpqad into a touchpad so no more wacamo, but still you would have thought touchpads would have come a ways by now. Nope this pad is even a bigger POS ththe last one I had and it's about 12 years older, too bad it died a few weeks ago, guess I mis understood what POS really means. So after several hours tring to get this to come around, I think my head blew off and went through the roof oh and and forget dingdong at asus chat who told me to load the:
PrecisionTouchPad_DCH_ASUS_Z_
driver which I had already done but she apparently had her head too far up her a$$ to read the screen , who are those morons over there I guess if they had permission to up level ther'd be a line a few days long, forget about the phone, sat on it for hours and no one picked up. Any ways enough with that ongoing siege and all the others.
What I was hoping to get help with, from one of you kindly wizards, was trying to get my sata mode to work in the prefered way. In BIOS it was originally set to:
Intel RST PREMIUM with Intel optane system acceleration
and this has a:
PCIe WDC PC SN730 SDBPNTY-1T00-1102
NVMe drive installed in it.
Well since the original OS is so full of crap and after unistalling alot of it through a few different methods it still has some really annoying crap in it. So I figured I'll install my own W 10 LTSC. Problem is, it won't install with sata in RST mode it goes through the pages until it gets to the select drive/partition page with no drives or partitions to choose from and it says:
we couldn't find any drives. to get a storage driver click load drivers
So what I need help with is, what driver? where do I get it? can I load it in the OS or do I need to put it in a folder that I can point it to when I get to this page? and finally does the driver file need to be extracted to the folder or prepared in some particular way to get it to load? Every thing I've tried before browsing to the driver has resulted in no signed driver.
I was able to get the drives and partions to show in AHCI mode and complete the install. some help please, Thaks for the read
10 REPLIES 10

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
Follow this to get proper drivers for windows 10 fresh clean install
[Notebook] Intel 11th Generation processors (Intel Tiger Lake) Troubleshooting - No drives can be fo...Good luck.
BTW I have a UX482 with ScreenPad+, and did the same, but I read here that lots of ppl are having problems installing the ScreenPad 2.0 (touchpad) from scratch. Ask some help from @Blake_ASUS before perform any changes, this screen, for what I have seen here in posts, are really tricky.

throbert
Star I
Thanks Moto;
I did resolve the IRST issue, the driver that is linked to didn't work, cause I have a 10th gen CPU. Tutns out I had the correct driver all along from my dll a couple days earlier at drivers & tools, so when I found and followed the instructions I was good to go with the sata mode.
I'll chek out @Blake_ASUS and see where that goes,
Thanks for the help bud, hope to see you aroud as my siege goes on,
T

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi throbert,
Glad that you solve the hard disk issue.
So now you are facing the issue with setting up screenpad?
ZenBook Pro 15 UX535|Laptops For Home|ASUS Global[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...
Could you share a picture of the current status of your screenpad?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
throbert

1. System: W 10 Pro 64

2. Battery or AC: mostly AC

3. Model: UX535LI-NH77 around here it's UX535LI

4. Frequency of occurrence: ogoing

5. Reset OS: a few times

6. Screenshot or video: happens to fast, but working on it

========================

I bought this 4/15/2.021 and it showed up 4/19. Looks cool nice aluminum case powered it up and off with the exploration took some time to figure the f6 key turned the screenpqad into a touchpad so no more wacamo, but still you would have thought touchpads would have come a ways by now. Nope this pad is even a bigger POS ththe last one I had and it's about 12 years older, too bad it died a few weeks ago, guess I mis understood what POS really means. So after several hours tring to get this to come around, I think my head blew off and went through the roof oh and and forget dingdong at asus chat who told me to load the:

PrecisionTouchPad_DCH_ASUS_Z_

driver which I had already done but she apparently had her head too far up her a$$ to read the screen , who are those morons over there I guess if they had permission to up level ther'd be a line a few days long, forget about the phone, sat on it for hours and no one picked up. Any ways enough with that ongoing siege and all the others.

What I was hoping to get help with, from one of you kindly wizards, was trying to get my sata mode to work in the prefered way. In BIOS it was originally set to:

Intel RST PREMIUM with Intel optane system acceleration

and this has a:

PCIe WDC PC SN730 SDBPNTY-1T00-1102

NVMe drive installed in it.

Well since the original OS is so full of crap and after unistalling alot of it through a few different methods it still has some really annoying crap in it. So I figured I'll install my own W 10 LTSC. Problem is, it won't install with sata in RST mode it goes through the pages until it gets to the select drive/partition page with no drives or partitions to choose from and it says:

we couldn't find any drives. to get a storage driver click load drivers

So what I need help with is, what driver? where do I get it? can I load it in the OS or do I need to put it in a folder that I can point it to when I get to this page? and finally does the driver file need to be extracted to the folder or prepared in some particular way to get it to load? Every thing I've tried before browsing to the driver has resulted in no signed driver.

I was able to get the drives and partions to show in AHCI mode and complete the install. some help please, Thaks for the read

many problems, but could we start with the sata one first?
if your laptop does not came with intel optane memory, then you need to change rst premium to Sata ACHI mode in bios.
after changing this you might be reinstall windows.