This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add features like no root but still we can change device model for more fps

zxops47
Rising Star I

Model Name:rog 5
Why root for cpu/GPU overclock on rog phones so same goes to why change device model for more fps
They force us to buy one plus for 90fps on pubg & sony for call of duty mobile 120fps we have to root rog and install magsik modular why can't Asus add this

========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Aryan202
Community Legend I
zxops47
  1. Model Name:rog 5
  2. Why root for cpu/GPU overclock on rog phones so same goes to why change device model for more fps

They force us to buy one plus for 90fps on pubg & sony for call of duty mobile 120fps we have to root rog and install magsik modular why can't Asus add this

Please add features like no root but still we can change device model
Lack of 90fps on Rog 5 is weird to be honest considering even Rog 3 got that officially
This is something that pubg devs have to do on their end (there's a manual method too tho dunno if it's work)
About sony 120fps option in cod that's more of a partnership thing (they even locked that for a certain period)

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
zxops47
  1. Model Name:rog 5
  2. Why root for cpu/GPU overclock on rog phones so same goes to why change device model for more fps

Please add features like no root but still we can change device model
It all depends on game developers to add ROG 5 in supported device list of higher FPS.
If ROG 3 is alredy in the list of support for higher FPS than most probably Soon ROG 5 will be added & please dont worry it has just made entry to a competation.
If ASUS finds ROG 5 with enough sales and if it is still not added later than ASUS will definetly look into this matter and have a word with GAME developers so please be patient and enjoy your ROG 5.
Happy Gaming...! 😉

zxops47
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47549/please-add-features-like-no-root-but-still-we-can-chang...

It all depends on game developers to add ROG 5 in supported device list of higher FPS.

If ROG 3 is alredy in the list of support for higher FPS than most probably Soon ROG 5 will be added & please dont worry it has just made entry to a competation.

If ASUS finds ROG 5 with enough sales and if it is still not added later than ASUS will definetly look into this matter and have a word with GAME developers so please be patient and enjoy your ROG 5.

Happy Gaming...! 😉

View post
lol why don't asus redmagic fight them mobile games makes more then pc and ps combined but they still want more money (more fps wtf ) but not at china ccp mobile games. I am just saying add root feature something so other 3rd party people can add there game fps unlocked without touching in game file OR in future we are F**k they will say buy one plus to get 6969hz touch respond input

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
zxops47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164543#Comment_164543

lol why don't asus redmagic fight them mobile games makes more then pc and ps combined but they still want more money (more fps wtf ) but not at china ccp mobile games. I am just saying add root feature something so other 3rd party people can add there game fps unlocked without touching in game file OR in future we are F**k they will say buy one plus to get 6969hz touch respond input

View post
The question is why do game developers limit their FPS based on device and not let the user put whatever FPS they want?
If they were to add a feature like that ASUS would have to face a lawsuit. You clearly didn't think this through at all.