This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

India220
Rising Star I
@AmitGarde @Ronald do you guys have even Rog2 phone?? If not please don't comment and don't explain about achivement received by Asus.
You both guys commenting on every threads.. and trying to save Asus ass.
They have issues that's why they are angry. I'm also facing framerate dropping in different games.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
India220

@AmitGarde @Ronald do you guys have even Rog2 phone?? If not please don't comment and don't explain about achivement received by Asus.

They have issues that's why they are angry. I'm also facing framerate dropping in different games.

View post
Although i dont have ROG 2 but i comment here because i have alredy tried hard to get all these features a generation or year before your phone model was launched for my model and Whatever responses i have recived internally for same queries i try to share same with users.
Nomatter if i have ROG or not atlast OEM we use is same that Is ASUS and i just share my experinces so that it will be good for you if you should wait for it or not. Also i dont see that we guide users in wrong way but try to explain the fact.
Thanks!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
India220

View post
I do have a ROG 2. Looks like I will be commenting 😂

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164451#Comment_164451

Although i dont have ROG 2 but i comment here because i have alredy tried hard to get all these features a generation or year before your phone model was launched for my model and Whatever responses i have recived internally for same queries i try to share same with users.

Nomatter if i have ROG or not atlast OEM we use is same that Is ASUS and i just share my experinces so that it will be good for you if you should wait for it or not. Also i dont see that we guide users in wrong way but try to explain the fact.

Thanks!

View post
Hence it's clear you are not the one who is facing a problem with ROG2 so please stop commenting on ROG 2 threads. Because you can't understand the pain and disappointment of users. You are just throwing your useless suggestions.
The one thing is very common here No matter which problem your device have. The only solution they have " please reset your device and check " shut the F up. Is this the only solution they have?😡😡😡😡😡

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164466#Comment_164466

Hence it's clear you are not the one who is facing a problem with ROG2 so please stop commenting on ROG 2 threads. Because you can't understand the pain and disappointment of users. You are just throwing your useless suggestions.

The one thing is very common here No matter which problem your device have. The only solution they have " please reset your device and check " shut the F up. Is this the only solution they have?😡😡😡😡😡

View post
He can comment anywhere he wants and he is contributing just like people here posting on other forums complaining they had bad service from Service Centres. The forums is not only for communications between members and moderators, but it can be for anyone.
Actually, not all users have to reset their device to fix an issues. There are issues where it can be foxed by clearing cache and data. There were some cases where even Asus said they would look into the issue and providing a fix without asking for reset of device (this happened to me).
if you really want to get the attention of a president/prime minister, go to service centre. That way you can speak how you really feel to them.