System: ProArt Studiobook 15" H500GV
Battery or AC: AC
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Just received the new laptop and need to replace the 2x 512GB SSD's setup as ROADI 0, with a single 4TB drive.
Ran through the cloning using Acronics (cloned the striped drives to the single SSD via USB), but when I removed the 2 SSD's and installed just the new one, I got a Windows Stop Code error on boot.
"Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"
Apparently no way to recover this.
Any tips or suggestions how to accomplish this, or should I just do a new fresh install onto the 4TB drive?
6 REPLIES 6

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
MadDogDean
  1. System: ProArt Studiobook 15" H500GV
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Just received the new laptop and need to replace the 2x 512GB SSD's setup as ROADI 0, with a single 4TB drive.

Ran through the cloning using Acronics (cloned the striped drives to the single SSD via USB), but when I removed the 2 SSD's and installed just the new one, I got a Windows Stop Code error on boot.

"Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

Apparently no way to recover this.

Any tips or suggestions how to accomplish this, or should I just do a new fresh install onto the 4TB drive?

Replace RAID 0 SSD with single 4TB
go to below site , download hiren boot PE cd 64bit iso,
Download | Hiren's BootCD PE (hirensbootcd.org)
make bootable USB pen drive,then boot with that Pendrive, then access your Files delete or copy files to other hdd or ssd.
Above iso file is fully free and maintained by trusted users

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
This is the tool I use, also, when I need to do something low level in a PC or laptop.

MadDogDean
Star I
THanks for the suggestion, the problem isn't actually accessing the files.
If I do an Acronis clone of the entire RAID array to the new 4TB, the system doesn't boot on the new 4TB. (There are only 2 SSD slots, currently occupied by the 2x 512GB SSD RAID array, so I have to clone the drive to the new one via USB)
The system fails to boot on the new 4TB drive, but if I reinstall the old RAID array everything works fine.
I am thinking it is a RAID array issue and may have to just go ahead with a clean install 😞

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
MadDogDean

THanks for the suggestion, the problem isn't actually accessing the files.

If I do an Acronis clone of the entire RAID array to the new 4TB, the system doesn't boot on the new 4TB. (There are only 2 SSD slots, currently occupied by the 2x 512GB SSD RAID array, so I have to clone the drive to the new one via USB)

The system fails to boot on the new 4TB drive, but if I reinstall the old RAID array everything works fine.

I am thinking it is a RAID array issue and may have to just go ahead with a clean install 😞

View post
did you cloned UEFI partition to new SSD.
Why are using RAID0 option. why do you need it ?
I have three disk two are 2tb and one 1tb SSD.
I installed windows os SSD only , I configured in ACHI mode, no raid .