kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, can anyone tell me how to install pure stock android in rog phone 3 with full steps?
7 REPLIES 7

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
For some users , there is no limit and for some are having trouble to unlock for the first time but if you get into trouble , a mod can always help you

MV
Rising Star II
Jesp.r

One question, I know that by locking it again I won't get the warranty back, but if I unlock the bootloader, how many times can I lock and unlock again? Is there a limit?

View post
If you search thoroughly on XDA and this forum (whole zentalk) you can find multiple instances of unlock tool throwing error. And the only solution is to keep retrying.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
kompellavedanth

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, can anyone tell me how to install pure stock android in rog phone 3 with full steps?

Pure stock Android 11.
You will miss all the extra features like armory crate, Air triggers, theme store etc if you are flashing pure android 11 rom and FYI no proper stable android 11 Custom rom is not available yet. My suggestion is wait fir some days and you will receive official android 11 as it is in beta stage as of now. More over zenui is like stock android with some extra features