This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZC520KL battery gone suddenly

asagarnadi
Star I
Sometimes my battery is highly charged but suddenly the battery turned to 0% and the phone immediately shut down. but when I charge it back, the battery still highly charged.
Possible cause: phone fell from high place
phone charged overnight
Model: ZC520KL
5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi asagarnadi
Thank you for your asking. Please follow the suggestion provided by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS & AmitGarde.
1. Please check your Screen on Time and charging time. You may also check if the device has any zone heating up while using the phone, especially the battery zone.
2. Also, please try "Factory Reset" to exclude software disturbance factor.
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
**Please note that once Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
[Phone] How to back up the data stored in your phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global

If the situation remains the same after performing Factory Reset, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
*Because ZC520KL is a 2017 model, please do call the service center to check up if ZC520KL battery stock is still available before visiting, especially Covid-19 period.
**Please backup before you submitted to the repair center