This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi jogeshvilluri,

1. Wifi calling JIO is currently supported, Airtel is in works, working for some users depending on region
  2. Update - Being rolled out in every few months.

View post
Dnt worry you guys need not to work for Airtel wifi calling . I'm switching to a new device soon , you guys may provide the next update in several months until then I'll be on my new device 👍🏻😂.

gsanchez
Rising Star II
I've replaced my Rog II with Samsung S20 Fe. Samsung software support is light years ahead of Asus. Since I bought it I had update every month, including A11 (remember, this is a 1 year phone, not a new flagship). Even my tablet, A8 with S Pen, received more updates (2) this year than Rog II.

Even being a gorgeous device, lack of software support and updates, including a never ending problems with motherboard and lack of support in Asus service centers, it slowly killing Rog family. I only recommend Rog phones to whom doesn't care with updates. I care, so, I replaced my device to a brand that cares more with us, final consumer.

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi jogeshvilluri,

1. Wifi calling JIO is currently supported, Airtel is in works, working for some users depending on region

View post
Not able to make video call through jio sim alway pop up Google duo is there anything about this

Melqui
Zen Master I
No VoLTE (in Brazil), no Asus!

bala_wings
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi jogeshvilluri,

View post
Can you make Airtel to include "Asus" name in their wifi calling list?
It's impossible for Asus team because it's not going to happen, hearing "it's in works since Dec 2019."
You can make influencers to make lie (sorry), not the network giant like Airtel.