Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is hazy after the replacement

mariyaiv92
Star I
Model Name: ASUS_I003D
Firmware Version: up-to-date
========================================
Hello. I had to have my phone's screen replaced after I dropped it. The screen works correctly but the image looks hazy like it's covered with white smoke. (There’s nothing on the screen). It displays black and bright single colors correctly but the problem becomes obvious with more complex images. Turning the brightness all the way up makes the image better. It feels like it needs to display dark colors darker but I cannot calibrate the screen or change its contrast. It wasn’t like this before.
What might be the problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
I think its software , did you perform a restart and a factory reset?
I that dont work that contact service centre

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
Looks like you're referring to Black Crush

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mariyaiv92
  1. Model Name: ASUS_I003D
  2. Firmware Version: up-to-date

========================================

Hello. I had to have my phone's screen replaced after I dropped it. The screen works correctly but the image looks hazy like it's covered with white smoke. (There’s nothing on the screen). It displays black and bright single colors correctly but the problem becomes obvious with more complex images. Turning the brightness all the way up makes the image better. It feels like it needs to display dark colors darker but I cannot calibrate the screen or change its contrast. It wasn’t like this before.

What might be the problem?

Screen is hazy after the replacement
Since this is happening after the replacement it seems what happened is that there is some sort of liquid trapped between the display and the glass causing it to seem more hazed. Return to the service center and get it fixed.