burkert-marcel
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:a10 latest update
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Guys,
I‘m playing pubgm competitive but the ROG 3 laggs so much in the endgame. Also in early game when I record. Anyone have a solution for this?
14 REPLIES 14

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Are you using xmode on hard-core tuning with everything on red? And I'm assuming you use 90hz on smooth right?
I haven't been in a competitive rooms for some time but I don't see frame drops for more than a sec in endgame for normal ACE matches

burkert-marcel
Star II
GREEKLEADER

Are you using xmode on hard-core tuning with everything on red? And I'm assuming you use 90hz on smooth right?

I haven't been in a competitive rooms for some time but I don't see frame drops for more than a sec in endgame for normal ACE matches

View post
I have also no frame drops in classic matches - 90fps & smooth.I change to hardcore tuning & use game Profil from Rog connect - it’s better but from match to match temperature increasing rapidly. So more games I play more laggs I have.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
I m also a tier 1 player....
I use I phone 11 for competitive...
Rog 3 can't handle custom rooms well...
Please use third party app for recording ..u will see some difference...
I phone is best for pub g... competitive...
And if u can use fan over it then it can handle genshin as well..
I see hevay lag when there are 2 or more squads nearby on rog phone 3..( whether it is custom or normal classic matches )
And if u can root ur phone, i will suggest you to flash danishblunt's kernel..
You will notice some improvement for sure..

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
burkert-marcel

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163729#Comment_163729

I have also no frame drops in classic matches - 90fps & smooth.I change to hardcore tuning & use game Profil from Rog connect - it’s better but from match to match temperature increasing rapidly. So more games I play more laggs I have.

View post
Since you are using smooth,up everything on hardcore tuning to red,which that can only be achievable if you use the aeroactive cooler
You won't notice lags,and you'll definitely have a competitive advantage over iPhones,remember the golden rule -90>60-

burkert-marcel
Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163871#Comment_163871

Since you are using smooth,up everything on hardcore tuning to red,which that can only be achievable if you use the aeroactive cooler

You won't notice lags,and you'll definitely have a competitive advantage over iPhones,remember the golden rule -90>60-

View post
I will try it today evening on ESL qualifier & write here after the matches.

thanks