This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading my Notebook PC-Model GL502VM

Hi everyone,
I want to upgrade the SSD & Ram for my Laptop. It has 128 GB SSD & 16 Gb Ram (One soldered & One can be replaced). So my question is, how can I know that the upgrades I'm looking for are going to be compatible with my PC? For example, is "Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe 500GB" compatible with my device? How about the Rams? What is the maximum I can go for?

4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
hussam.eldin.mustafa

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade the SSD & Ram for my Laptop. It has 128 GB SSD & 16 Gb Ram (One soldered & One can be replaced). So my question is, how can I know that the upgrades I'm looking for are going to be compatible with my PC? For example, is "Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe 500GB" compatible with my device? How about the Rams? What is the maximum I can go for?

Upgrading my Notebook PC-Model GL502VM
before buying ssd , take your laptop to nearest asus service center, ask the technician open the laptop, and get supported SSD types like M.2 SSD SATA or M.2 SSD NVMe. , then buy proper SSD from offline store

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47176/upgrading-my-notebook-pc-model-gl502vm

before buying ssd , take your laptop to nearest asus service center, ask the technician open the laptop, and get supported SSD types like M.2 SSD SATA or M.2 SSD NVMe. , then buy proper SSD from offline store

View post
It's already equipped with M2 SSD Sata 120 GB, just wanted to upgrade it

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
hussam.eldin.mustafa

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163296#Comment_163296

It's already equipped with M2 SSD Sata 120 GB, just wanted to upgrade it

View post
I don't have your model laptop. I have different model, I added Samsung 860 Evo 1TB M.2 Sata SSD in my laptop

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Hussam,
Please share the product SN in the PM and I will double check for you.
Thank you.