This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bal.amandeep

No matter whats we all says about asus it all felt on deaf ears because it never responded about there future updates regarding there flagship phones or mod range phone if we compare other companies are give really good update to there mid range phones to boost market but asus has lost it all all the trust all the hard work it's all gone no matter how much we all say about asus and give suggestions nothing will happen It all fall on deaf ears so .. just keep you phone running as long as u can that all its a end of asus now ..

View post
prakashchowdaryveganti511

All the users of 5z have been waiting for either A11 or Zenui7. Please give a thought about it and do the needful.

View post
sidarya31

We r asking for A11 or ZenUI7, n here asus isn't even providing security updates, last update was on 2nd December 2020.

View post
@bal.amandeep lets hope for the best 🤞
@prakashchowdaryveganti511 yes i agree with you after seeing so much of users demand for Android 11/ZENUI 7 on top of Android 10 itself and also as a trending thread on forum & skipping Zenfone 7/7pro in larger market like india where 5z users are more satisfied and happy with the product which is still selling with limited stocks. & so 5z is still the latest in markets like india where no zenfone 7 exists. i may even say sales are more than 6z which has very less complains and problems with 5z hardware ASUS should definetly continue its support for one last time atleast Android 11/ ZenUI 7 for 5z. As 5z was a masterpiece & most beloved smartphone from ASUS till date. I hope they will do the needful for 5z users.
@sidarya31 probably it was because of ROG 5 launch, chinese new year & all latest models Android 11 beta testing... And due to all this 5z firmware update was delayed. Dont worry there is possibility of next patch to be on time.
Thanks!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hi All,
Thanks Guys for your emmense response on this thread. lets keep this thread always active and make this change happen from Asus for older models.
As these days we all know Market is flooded with other brands announcing support for 3 years now
Recently brands having 3 or more than 3 year UPDATE support are :-
LG (3 YEARS)
NOKIA (3 YEARS)
SAMSUNG (4 YEARS)
ONEPLUS (3 YEARS)
SONY (3 YEARS FOR FLAGSHIP MODELS)
XAOMI, OPPO, VIVO, REALMI (2 Years major OS but 4 years UI updates)
Now its time for ASUS this year to break the boundaries almost all brands are in league of 3 year support.
We are still in a good hope please dont dissapoint us,As we own a Zenfone 5z as a FALGSHIP. @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Mister @Falcon_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @DrAlex_ASUS @Olivier_ASUS @Dominik_ASUS @victor0_ASUS
As stable release for Zenfone 6,7/7pro is released now its time for ZENFONE 5Z.
Its really very kind request you MODS please you should go through this thread and read all user comments we are still in a Good hope.
I wish someone is listening to us. 🙂
ANY POSITVE RESPONSE TO THIS FROM ASUS IS APPRECIATED.
Thankyou😊

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Asus is junk when it comes to software department, though their hardware is awesome.

Sputnik5Z
Star II
Vote4VoLTE for Zenfone5Z in Germany - you can implement it in Android 10 or 11😉 🙏

TheCry
Rising Star II
Plus one. I hope a new and bugless (nearly at least) firmware of Android 11 with ZenUI 7 released in some months.
Many manufactories promise to their customers about 3 years of firmware maintaining, if Asus really cares about their "power users" , they have better to catch the steps of other companies.
Though Android 11 removes some features which are available on Android 10, in my opinion, there are some reasons to remove them, not just for cost down. Obviously Android 11 has lots of improvement from Android 10, it's not able to be achieved only with ZenUI 7 on Android 10.
Again, 5z is worth of Android 11 with ZenUI 7.