This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update android 11

firasswat82
Rising Star I
I updated my phone to Android 11, but why was the phone manager, contacts, clock, file manager, weather, and other programs not renewed !!!! Because all programs are the same as Android 10

7 REPLIES 7

Roystoys
Zen Master III
firasswat82

screenshot-20210415-170404643-7e2.jpg

I updated my phone via the page @ Is this the reason that I did not find any changes in my phone such as clock, weather, contacts and the rest of the programs !!!!

View post
What changes are you looking for because clock.whether contacts and the rest are pretty much the same so what are you looking for???

firasswat82
Rising Star I
I mean, when you read below the update, the changes that Android 11 brings to the phone, 90% of these changes never happen and almost everything remains on the state of Android 10

Roystoys
Zen Master III
firasswat82

I mean, when you read below the update, the changes that Android 11 brings to the phone, 90% of these changes never happen and almost everything remains on the state of Android 10

View post
What changers are you actually taking about.? I am not being clever or anything like that I'm just not sure what is missing on your phone.please give some details as in what is on A11 that you don't get, that way you will get some help. All the updates/ changes that Asus says are there are actually there so if you are not getting them then it's a problem so you need to give details so people can help you. You may have flashed the wrong update or your phone may not be in a ,, good state . All these can be fixed but we need exact details