This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can asus provide fota for CPU/GPU drivers update?

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
@Gustav_ASUS please provide updates for drivers I think you guys should support for atleast an year with latest updates right?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mr_TylerDurden

@Gustav_ASUS please provide updates for drivers I think you guys should support for atleast an year with latest updates right?

View post
He is a mod he cannot provide anything. Also it's kinda useless at this stage as with the new A11 there will be new drivers as well.

nguyendohuusu
Star II
jaykesharwani9

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can asus provide fota for CPU/GPU drivers update?
u will need root phone and instal custom kernel for update gpu/cpu for now. but to be honest unless u play some really demanding game like genshin impact, theres no reason to update the driver

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163028#Comment_163028

He is a mod he cannot provide anything. Also it's kinda useless at this stage as with the new A11 there will be new drivers as well.

View post
But I have seen somewhere that Snapdragon is also providing app in playstore to update the drivers ourselves. But I thought atleast flagship devices should be updated from device makers

leviroth0
Rising Star I
Mr_TylerDurden

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163029#Comment_163029

But I have seen somewhere that Snapdragon is also providing app in playstore to update the drivers ourselves. But I thought atleast flagship devices should be updated from device makers

View post
YES! You're right, the do that on some Xiaomi and Samsung phones I remember reading about it just as 865 launched. Wonder what the situation is about that. We should have that...