This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before BUYING ROG series

rs00442
Rising Star I
Before Buying ROG series, make sure that u won't get ViLTE feature. U hav to b dependent on third party app.
And u will get regular Android updates, on irregular basis. Like Android 11, normal user are still waiting.
22 REPLIES 22

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
rs00442

screenshot-20210415-202821279-281-29.jpg

Dear buyer,

Those who are willing to buy ROG please note that, If software support is ur priority then u should not consider to buy ROG.

A perfect reply from ASUS.

Before BUYING ROG series
He is not an official Asus employer or anything, he is Zenfone 5z user just explaining his opinion and nothing else and i want to tell you dont take that comment as a official announcement. because you never know what future is until and unless Asus announces it officially. So i request you to keep an eye on official pages of ASUS to know about future plans of ASUS.
Stay tuned.. And hope for the best future always...🤞
Thanks!

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47100/before-buying-rog-series

He is not an official Asus employer or anything, he is Zenfone 5z user just explaining his opinion and nothing else and i want to tell you dont take that comment as a official announcement. because you never know what future is until and unless Asus announces it officially. So i request you to keep an eye on official pages of ASUS to know about future plans of ASUS.

Stay tuned.. And hope for the best future always...🤞

Thanks!

View post
Amit you're an official Asus employee. I know it.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jaykesharwani9

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162997#Comment_162997

Amit you're an official Asus employee. I know it.

View post
"Nope"! if i was ASUS employ than my tag would be enough to explain who i am but unfortunatly it only shows Member of this forum and nothing else.😜
Thanks!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
rs00442

screenshot-20210415-202821279-281-29.jpg

Dear buyer,

Those who are willing to buy ROG please note that, If software support is ur priority then u should not consider to buy ROG.

A perfect reply from ASUS.

Before BUYING ROG series
Lol I'm a normal user 😂
And this was in response to a different thread