cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 throttles while gaming

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
thermalthrottling.png
Well after LTT and GSMarena have noted throttling I was still wondering how the phone would perform in genshin impact. Someone finally used perfdog to note the FPS down over a longer period and to nobodies surprise I guess, it throttles. Red magic 6 seems like a much better for gamers at this point.
19 REPLIES 19

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hank_email_is

@Danishblunt does rog 3 throttle?

View post
Nope its stable

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Today I saw a vid on yt where reviewer tested the throttling of Rog phone 5 and surprisingly it didn't throttle at all. And genshin impact was running at max possible graphic available without any lag. Seems like 888 is a decent chip.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
jaykesharwani9

Today I saw a vid on yt where reviewer tested the throttling of Rog phone 5 and surprisingly it didn't throttle at all. And genshin impact was running at max possible graphic available without any lag. Seems like 888 is a decent chip.

View post
And that review was without fan
With fan it'll be even cooler

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jaykesharwani9

View post
show me that "review"

yosef019
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162918#Comment_162918

show me that "review"

View post
ah the 888 need use black shark cooler rog 3 also get too hot in this barbies game (GI)
every phone trotles with 888 only ones with cooler inside can survive maibe
even redmagic trow you from the apps if its get too hot